Subject: Disapearing surface
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 02:30:24 -0500

I have a box that has three segments per side, the points have been pulled
around to get a certain shape, but not moved a whole lot.I am using the same
map for color, diffuse, specular and bump, if I render one frame at a time at
random points in the sequence  to check on positions  and the like, it looks
great.  But if I render the entire sequence out, slowly from beginning to end
on half of the polys the surface fades up and to the left to black...the
texture has no velocity anywhere, I've quadruple checked.
So I isolated the affected polys as their own surface and rebuilt the texture
and it still does it.
In the animation the box is actually a builing thats in a scene with quite a
few other objects, no shadows cross it and all the lights that affect it are
stationairy, the only movement in the scene is the camera...
Any ideas anyone? Anyone need more info to help?
Thanks in advance!
Bo
[email-masked]
aka [email-masked]